Here are some tips for cleaning your mobile:
First, it should be noted that if the mobile we have is a smartphone, the excessive use of humidity is not recommended since it could damage its operation. Therefore, all kinds of sprays, bleaches, whiteners, or immersion in liquid are left out.
Before starting the process, we must have at hand the products and materials that we are going to use during it. We recommend having a cloth, water, soap, alcohol, or disinfectant wipes.
The steps to follow are:
- First of all, we must turn off the mobile.
- Clean with a soft, clean, and smooth cloth, with a bit of soap and water. We must be cautious when cleaning camera lenses, as they are more fragile and prone to damage.
- Next, pass another cloth with a bit of water and alcohol or a disinfectant wipe (with 70% alcohol).
- Dry the device. It is necessary to prevent any moisture from entering through the slots of the mobile, such as speakers, battery port, microphone, or headphone jack.
- If applicable, thoroughly clean the case or casing. If they are silicone covers, you can easily wash them with soap and water. Finally, dry it thoroughly before placing it back in the mobile; otherwise, moisture could damage its operation.
As the last piece of advice, do not clean the terminal with hydroalcoholic gel since it contains an aqueous base that could damage it. We also recommend disinfecting with a UV-C ultraviolet light, which deactivates the SARS-COV-2 virus in a matter of seconds.
In short, if we want to ensure that our mobile is free of any agent that is harmful to our health, we must clean and disinfect it once a day, following the steps we have outlined.